QuBit Security s.r.o., ID. No.: 47 717 505, with its registered seat at Študentská 2116, 960 01 Zvolen, Slovak republic, registered with the District court Banská Bystrica, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 26847/S, as an organizer of the QuBit conference, protects your personal data and use it only in compliance with applicable data protection laws. In this policy, you can find relevant information on how we process your data.
Data collected on visitors of our website
For technical reasons, when you visit our website, your browser will automatically transfer us the following data:
- IP address of the internet connection you are using,
- Information on the type of browser you are using and your operating system,
- Date and time of your visit,
- Information from Google analytics – our page uses Google Analytics, which provides us with information on how users use our website (e.g. number of visits, the webpage that referred a user to our webpage etc.) Those information are transferred to Google and are available for us in an anonymized form.
These data are stored anonymously and used for statistical purposes only.
Our website also use the so-called „cookies“. Cookies are small text files that are stored to your computer by your web browser, and they are commonly used on many websites. We use them to enhance the functionality of our website and services. Most cookies used by us are „session cookies“, therefore they are automatically deleted after you leave our website or a very short period after that, to enable you to e.g. add our products to a shopping cart. Other cookies are so-called third-party cookies, such as Google analytics cookie – they remain stored in your browser for a longer time-period or until you delete them manually from your browser. They are used to provide us with information on how users use our website or to enable certain functionality of our website.
By continuing to use our website and services after you were given the notice on cookies used by our website, you grant us consent to save cookies to your browser as well as to retreive the information saved in these cookies during your subsequent visits.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can configure your browser to disallow them – you will find more information on how to do it in your browser User Manual. You can also opt-out from Google Analytics by installing Google Analytics Opt-Our Browser Add-on to your browser – available here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. However, we would like to let you know that if you choose to restrict all or some of our cookies, some parts of our website or our services might not work properly.
Registration for our events
If you choose to register for one of our events as an attendee or a speaker, we will process the personal data you provide us during the registration process for the purpose of processing your registration and providing you with the requested service. Those are the data we need for the performance of the contract to which you are a party, so in case you fail to provide them, we wouldn´t be able to process your request.
In case you are an attendee, we can collect and process information on your name, country, email address, telephone number, name of your employer and your job title.
In case you are a speaker or lecturer, we can collect and process information on your name, country, email address, telephone number, name of your employer, your job title, bio, certifications, photograph, relevant experience and your fluency in English.
Those data might be provided to our sponsors and partner and will be stored in a form that does not permits identification of data subjects for longer then necessary for the conference organization purposes.
Data collection during our events
We would also like to inform you that the conference and trainings we organize are all public so you might be photographed, videotaped or auditaped by us during your attendace on those events or related events we organize (such as networking dinners). These records can be then published on our website or sent via our newsletter for marketing purposes. By processing those data, we are pursuing our legitimate interest of promoting our events and services. However, in case we publish a photograph or a video with your likeness and you don´t agree, you can contact us directly and we will do our best to take it down.
Such photographs and videos might be provided to our sponsors and partner and will be stored in a form that does not permits identification of data subjects for longer then necessary for the conference organization purposes.
Your rights as a data subject
If we process your personal data, you have a statutory right to:
- access your personal data, which includes right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we process your data, to access your data and to obtain information on processing of your data;
- withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data (if we process them based on your consent);
- rectify your data if they are inaccurate and to supplement them to make them complete (depending on the type of processing);
- object to processing of your personal data if they are processed for direct marketing. If the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, we will stop processing your personal data, unless:
- we need those data for exercising our legal claims or
- we will demonstrate that our legitimate interest in that case override your interests, rights or freedoms;
- erase your data if:
- they are no longer necessary for the purpose they are processed for,
- they have been processed unlawfully,
- you successfully objected against the processing,
- you took back your consent (in cases when processing was based on your consent),
- it is necessary for compliance of our activities with legal obligation,
- restrict the processing if:
- you think your personal data are inaccurate,
- you don´t want your data to be erased in cases they are processed unlawfully,
- we no longer need your data but you need them for your legal claims,
- you objected to the processing (we will restrict the processing until your objection is decided;
- data portability, therefore to receive personal data you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that you can transmit those data to another controller if we process them based on your consent or based on the contract between us;
- submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Name: Maria Kalicakova
Tel. No.: +421 915 801 169