Share your knowledge & experience
Our mission is to maintain an atmosphere of “community spirit” where cyberspace professionals come together to present, discuss, debate, exchange and explore best practices, real-life stories, strategies and mind-opening ideas.
Benefits of speaking
- Promotion of your speaking session via the QuBit Conference website and all printed materials
- Conference Pass to QuBit conference and activities
- Speaker has a 10% special discount code for friends
Session length: 20-40 minutes
Question & Answer: 5 minutes
Please note that your application will be reviewed but cannot be guaranteed as part of future Qubit events/conferences. We appreciate your feedback and ideas!
If you would like to recommend someone else as a speaker, feel free to share this link.
Abstract submission – By October 25, 2018
Notification of acceptance – By November 25, 2018
Preliminary program – By November 30, 2018
Full paper submission – By January 10, 2019
Share your expertise
Share your security expertise and experience by making a presentation at QuBit Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Conference. Education sessions, designed to transcend all industry sectors, focus on current and emerging issues, best practices, and the complex challenges security professionals are facing in today’s global environment. Abstracts for presentations are accepted based on topic relevance, timeliness, and expertise of the speakers. Keynote speaking opportunities are by invitation only. You will receive an email from the QuBit Conference production team if your session is accepted.
Proposals and presentations must be in English.
The presentation abstract should outline your presentation and what attendees will learn. All content must be strictly educational.
Sales or marketing proposals will not be accepted unless you are a sponsoring vendor. No fees are required to submit a proposal, and QuBit generally does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses.
What we look for:
- new speakers with original, innovative and creative topic and session outline
- real-life stories, strategies and mind opening ideas, case studies that Conference Attendees can apply to their jobs
Speaker will receive a speaker package including the following:
- A Complimentary Conference Pass
- Networking Dinner
- CPE/ECE credits
- 10% special discount code for friends (Conference Pass)