CISO/DPO – Information Security Manager
- Everyone who wants to learn about hacking and pentesting from the begining
- Not for penetration testers
HACKING AND DEFENDING Training
6 February 2019| Belgrade
Information and information system security is one of the most important topics today. In the era of more frequent and always different attacks, malware, ransomware, it’s increasingly difficult to find the right way to defend. In order to determine the techniques and technologies needed for defending the organization, you need to know what is attacking you and how it attacks you. What hackers use, how they think and how they come to us are just some of the questions that are constantly being asked and the answer is difficult to find.
This training introduces you to all types of attacks and demonstrates the techniques and how ease is to perform them, with the goal of demystifying hacking and defying the mode of defending.
Walk the attendees through all the steps of one attack, from zero point to complete control. Explain all techniques and demonstrate attacks and some of the most used tools. Defining and explaining defense techniques for each of the attacks, and parts of the attack.
CRYPTOGRAPHY trainingPractical cryptography for administrators
6 February 2019| Belgrade
Probably all of you have heard about HTTPS, SSL, TLS. Probably some of you have heard about AES, PGP (GPG), Kerberos, OpenVPN, Diﬃe-Hellman… Have you ever been wondered why we are encouraged to use this crypto-stuﬀ, how it works, how and why it protects our privacy? And what are the consequences when we do not pay enough attention to the correct conﬁguration of this crypto-stuﬀ?
During this training we start with little bit theory about cryptography, but most of the time we will spend by practical hands-on with conﬁguring the most commonly used services, mostly on Linux.
After this training, participants should be able to setup and secure their own services. They can expect hands-on with the following:
- Enable the https on webservers and how to achieve A or A+ rank in the well-known Qualys ssl test
- Secure the mail servers and SSH servers
- Use VPN for secure connection between devices at various geographical locations
- Send and receive encrypted e-mails, manage public keys of your contacts and use the beneﬁts of the web of trust
- Manage own certiﬁcation authority
- Understand the pros and cons of some ciphers and protocols
- Be familiar with various attacks on weak ciphers and protocols and how to defend them
System Engineer, CSIRT.SK
- Administrators of Linux and Windows servers
- Software developers and enthusiasts with technical skills
- Should be familiar with Linux command-line
- Linux laptop with at least 6GB of RAM, 20GB of free space on HDD/SSD and installed VirtualBox (64-bit edition)